Sunday, December 20, 2015

When in Britain (Saturday 19th December)


From the pen of Remus Brasier at 7:53 pm on Saturday the 19th of December 2015.

The Eurostar.

The mighty train with capability of starting in Paris, speeding along the French countryside and in to a tunnel for a while.  When it comes out on the other side, you're in England.  And today I was lucky enough to experience all of that.  Yes,for the third and final leg of my European trip,My trans-Paris-London trip we chose to do it with the three S's: Speed,style and something else I can't remember.(That was a bad joke.Sorry)



When we arrived we caught a Austin TX5 A.K.A London taxi in order to go to Ladbroke grove where the location of the place we would be staying at was.After a look around it we headed to my mums friends Kates(you'll remember her from my German posts.)birthday party which was a bus tour of the tour with a twist - it was on a double decker bus and we got an afternoon tea. 



Kate's other friends on the bus let me and Rafferty have the best seat on the bus - the front seat up the top. We also got 2 hot chocolates.



We saw all the sights as we drove around having our afternoon tea. We also saw lots of great cars including a Bugatti. 

It was a great first day in London. 

No comments:

Post a Comment