Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The first leg of a big trip

From the pen of Remus brasier, at exactly 9:50 pm on the 9th of December 2015.


Right there is me and my brother Rafferty,who is also doing a blog of his own which WON'T be as good as mine but read it anyway,standing at Bendigo railway station, In front of the bus from the Bendigo airport bus operation that took us all the way from Bendigo to Melbourne.Since arriving at Melbourne airport,where I am now,I have gone through  at least agonizingly long lines to get through security and the ABF and more.

Actually,I'll tell you a story.After mum,dad,raff and me got through security,We realised that we were missing a bag.Then we saw a security guy putting it beside him.It turns out that the water bottle I had been drinking on the way to Melbourne on the bus was put into that bag and it was detected by the X-RAY so we poured it out and continued.  

That was today's entry.Feel free to reply

Yours sincerely, Remus Brasier
✈️🇬🇧
P.S This is probably going to be the only post that doesn't have a car involved reference.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...no car reference however you did mention a bus?!

    (I do like the start "from the pen of...")

    ReplyDelete