Saturday, December 12, 2015

From Frankfurt to Stuttgart

A From the pen of Remus Brasier at 6:59 pm on December the 11th 2015

Okay,here's how it went;this morning I woke up,the symptoms of last nights jet lag long gone,got dressed and headed to Frankfurt train station and ate breakfast.Today I had a giant pretzel, with cream cheese and onion.IT WAS MASSIVE!We got onto a train headed to Stuttgart, our destination.An hour and a half later,we arrived.

When we (Aunty felicity, me, mum,Rafferty and dad) got to our destination,we checked in to our motel, called motel one.Modest (NOT).After that,we had a look at the Stuttgart Christmas markets which included a ice skating rink and a (tiny) Ferris wheel.

Then, came the highlight of my day,The PORSCHE MUSEUM!!!!!!!!!!!!
From the type 360 to the 918 spider via the 911, there were hundreds of cars on display and at the time there was a exhibit on about the 959, a ex-fastest car in the world.I took many pictures as you can see.There was also a Porsche driving simulator.Me and Rafferty  both had a go around Spa, a famous Belgian racing circuit in a 991 911 GT3 cup cerrera.I set a time at 2 minutes 22 seconds and Rafferty did it at 2 m 45 s.I was also 34 seconds behind the best lap time, which Isn't bad at all.
 A 1962 Porsche 356 GTC.10/10
A 1975 Porsche 911 turbo. 8/10 
Sally, from cars,and my mum.Both are lawyers!
My mum in a Macan s diesel,a car dad hates!
Me crossing the finish line in a simulated 911 GT3 cup cerrera at spa.
And the sign announcing our arrival

I'm Remus Brasier and that was today's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment