Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hey hey it's Saturday




From the pen of Remus Brasier at 9:11 pm on December Saturday the 12th.

Never in my life have I been so disgusted.Okay,I'm exaggerating a lot.But your dad teaming up with your brother against you in a life size game of chess making it a two against one is extremely unfair.This all happened today at around midday after lunch(German time).Me and Rafferty were playing fairly but about 5 minutes into the game dad started giving Rafferty advice therefore giving him a advantage against me.After that they made it official that they were teaming up.They won after a huge hour and a bit and lots of encounters.Afterwards dad claimed that he only joined Raff to make it even but that just makes it even more unfair and I'm sure you'll agree.


 

Instead of writing to you from my bed at motel one I author this from a table at a beer hall called Bauhaus and dug  into my delicious pork snitchel and chips.It is my mums friend,Kate's,birthday today and she's turning forty.This beer hall or restaurant,whatever you want to call it is a classic showing of how seriously Germans take their food.It is a wonderful place and should you ever be in Stuttgart I highly recommend it. 



Hey,hey that's the end of today's blog apart from the post scripts you see below.

P.S Tomorrow we go to the Mercedes museum so stay tuned!?

PPS Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment