Thursday, December 17, 2015

Monday - Stuttgart to Wurzburg

From the pen of Remus Brasier at 9:22 pm on Monday the 14th of December  (German time).

Germany is extremely cool.

Let's start with the fact that in Australia, we have cars used for taxis like the ford falcon and Holden commodore which are,let's face it,pretty darn terrible.It is here though, in Germany, whether it be Stuttgart or Frankfurt, they have MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS'! Cars that have all the latest luxury and technology are used as TAXI'S!!!

Now, on to the blog.

Today I woke up,put on my new Mercedes racing team t-shirt and all my other clothes and went to the train station, hopped on a train and headed to Wurzburg, an old town built around the river Main. 



And once we got there, we headed straight to somewhere I was very exited to go to indeed: St kilians church in Wurzburg, the original one in his home town



It was very nice indeed and I recommend going there.

There is also a statue of St Kilian on an old bridge over the river.



There it is. My shortest blog so far but my experience was no less fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment