Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Magnificant!

Bonjour! 

Today was actually quite nice.  This morning we quickly went to a good coffee place - Mum said it was what she expects from a 5 star place.  



We were a bit slow moving this morning and we watched French cartoons on tv including Garfield and Cie in French.  They were good but we couldn't understand everything but they were still funny.  



I went down the lift with our scooters - it was so exciting - it's the smallest lift I've ever seen.  Imagine a box - a tall but skinny box - that's what it's like.  It's only a 3 person lift!!!! 

Aunty flis came to stay.that made it even more fun.

I have a blister on my foot that I just discovered today.  It's because my Mum is so into fashion that she says that socks don't match my shoes, but I don't care anymore because I don't want it to hurt.

We went on a boat tour on the Paris river.  Mum got lots of ideas for upgrades to our garden in Bendigo - in Paris they even have a beach on the river which is basically sand with some umbrellas in it.  Bit weird...but funny....



We went to Brasserie Flo for dinner.  It's so old but the food is tasty.  I didn't have the kids menu but instead the duck from the adults menu.  It was absolutely delicious (that's a quote from Million Dollar Decorators)




I also had glacé .  A French lady at the restaurant came up to us & said I was the first kid she has ever seen eat oysters - she was amazed.  There was even a giant music box!

Well today was very old fasinond.it was good.not long til' bruge! I hope you have a lovely Time til I get back and I am saying that because we're halfway in the holiday!

Verdict:Renault  alpine a110-50.(very good)

No comments:

Post a Comment