Thursday, August 1, 2013

What a nice pal...ouch!

It's true.today I did get stung by a bee.but here's a fact:it was the first time in my life I had got stung by one! 

lets get reading!


1.first we went on a double decker train to Versailles castle.when we got to the crossing,halfway I said"what a nice plac...OWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwW!" (That's actully what I said!) [yes, when I was crossing the road in front of Versaille) but the   
Palace made up for it.

also,in the hall of mirrors me and mum played a photo bombing game.4(r) and 6(m)points for the score!  We decided t photo bomb other tourists photos. 


At the hall of mirrors photo bombing.


2. We had a picnic at Versailles and we hired some bikes.  We went around the water - it was great fun - we were riding in France, it was the Tour de France.  It was very hot today, 36 degrees.



3.  After Versailles we came back to Paris  on a 2 decker train, then we went to have dinner at a place called Comptoir De La Gastronomie.i had some fantastic roast duck and salted caramel mousse.




Today was ouchy,factual  and yummy.its very exiting to be one day away from bruge!also,we ran out of time to go in a pedal cart.merci for reading,once again!

Verdict:GT by citrëon.(great!)






No comments:

Post a Comment