Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to the wars!

Hi!

This is my blog for Wednesday 

On Wednesday we looked at the Battle of Britain ,world war 1 and 2 and more.

I went to the imperial war museum at Duxford Airfield with dad, raff and Kath and the planes were amazing!

there were spitfires,tiger moths and mosquito's.  we also saw  tanks and the Concorde.  We got to walk through the Concorde, it was tiny.



Then we went to a very good Spanish restaurant directly underneath where we are staying in Bermondsey Street. it had the best ham in the world: ham from black pigs in Spain. 


Wow!2x times in fact!the black ham which is called Jamon was brilliant!

I also had gazpacho 


And cod fritters 


Here is a picture of me with the chef Jose Pizarro who is one of the best chefs in London ( it was in the paper). Jose was really nice and gave me lots of tastes of the jamon, I got to go in the kitchen and had my photo taken with him.  He was so nice. 





Jose asked that I send him the link to my blog so I will say thanks to him

Thank you note. 
Thank you for giving us some of the best food on the trip,Jose' Pizarro.and I am now looking for some black ham all over London!



Verdict:Aston Martin vanquish vlonte s


No comments:

Post a Comment